Why Join Us?
There are many benefits to joining SAPOL as a public servant, such as making a significant contribution to your community and South Australia, the great career opportunities you'll encounter and the camaraderie and support of a friendly, close team. So if you're looking for a career with a future and excellent working conditions with a modern and professional organisation you should join SAPOL.
- Work/life balance - we recognise the importance of supporting you to meet both your personal and work responsibilities. We offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include flexible hours, part-time employment, purchased leave, compressed weeks, family carer's leave, compassionate leave, paternity and maternity leave, and leave without pay.
- A culture of openness, organisational learning, high performance teamwork, high trust, high personal ethics and accountability.
- Support and assistance for relevant further studies.
- Supported personal growth, including training and regular performance feedback.
- The opportunity to work alongside highly skilled professionals.
- Working with an organisation that is committed to greening strategies.
- Access to our employee assistance program.
- Joining a workforce that values and encourages diversity in the workforce and is committed to empowering people to achieve their full potential.
- A range of occupational health and safety and employee welfare initiatives to ensure you enjoy a safe, healthy and supportive working environment.
- Your conditions of employment will be governed by appropriate acts, awards and agreements and include four weeks recreational leave (and 17.5% leave loading), a standard working week of 37.5 hours, standard sick leave and long service leave entitlements.