Register For Our Seminar
To help you prepare for selection and answer any questions you might have about our recruitment process we regularly run Pre-application Information Seminars. These provide an opportunity for you to discover more about:
- requirements and correct submission of application forms
- evaluation and testing
- panel interview, including the key behavioural areas
- physical testing, including required standards, and information on how to prepare for testing
- computer competencies, including Windows 7 and Office Word 2010.
The seminar will be held at Police Headquarters, 100 Angas Street Adelaide from 7 to 9 pm and you will need to register below.
Our next sessions will be held on:
- 22 August 2017 *Session Full. Please select another date.
- 19 September 2017 *Session Full. Please select another date.
- 24 October 2017 *Session Full. Please select another date.
- 21 November 2017 *Session Full. Please select another date.
- 12 December 2017
If you are interested in attending please fill in the form below.
The seminars are held at Police Headquarters 100 Angas Street, Adelaide, commencing at 7.00 pm and are approximately 2 hours long.
You will be asked for photographic identification to enter the seminar (drivers licence) and should arrive at least 10 minutes early to facilitate the checking-in process.
Please note if there is more than one person attending, each person will need to register.
You must complete all fields on this form.